Czernin Palace
Loretánské náměstí 5, 118 00 Prague 1 – Hradčany 
GPS 50°5'19.790"N, 14°23'25.591"E


In 1923, the Czechoslovak government decided that Czernin Palace would be alloted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the offices of which were dispersed in several places of Prague. State rooms of Czernin Palace host many significant negotiations, and serve for the purposes of multiple conferences and sessions. It is not by accident that it was here where the Warsaw Treaty was dissolved at the beginning of 1990s.